We’re excited to offer suggestions on how you can get through your Christmas list and know that your purchases are, in part, supporting mental health programs and services for Islanders!
- SALT – Salts of the Earth, an Island based company that makes all different types of artisanal salts. A portion of every sale goes to Random Acts of Kindness PEI and CMHA-PEI. Salt is a kitchen/pantry staple. Everyone needs it. This stuff is fancy and would make a great stocking stuffer that you can feel really good about. www.saltsoftheearth.ca for more.
- CANDLES – Island Sandles Scented Candles is a Junior Achievement Company that pairs Island sand and scrumptiously scented wax candles to make a unique and homegrown gift anyone would love to get under the tree. One dollar from every candle goes to CMHA-PEI. Beautifull yummy smelling and philanthropic! How could you go wrong? Check out their Facebook page for ways to purchase.
- CLOTHING – did you know that Fog Off Clothing gives a portion of every sale to CMHA? It’s true! Put some trendy threads under the tree by visiting Pseudo in the Charlottetown Mall or order something through their website.
- TICKETS/ENTERTAINMENT – Rockers for Recovery (19+) is a concert event that will take place on December 23 at 9pm at the Silver Fox Entertainment Complex. Tickets are $10 and can be purchased in advance at the complex as well as other venues around Summerside. Visit their Facebook page for more information. Proceeds from the event will be directed to Cerebral Polsy and CMHA-PEI.
- TICKETS/ENTERTAINMENT – Never Far From Home (19+) is a cabaret featuring Brittany Banks and Natalie MacFadyen to be held on December 29th at 7pm at The Guild in Charlottetown. The evening will include well-known Island performers also returning home for the holidays: Nathan Keoughan, Andrew Murray and Hannah Rose, local favourite Aaron Crane and more TBA! Tickets are $20 and are available through The Guild or via TicketMaster. More up-to-date information can be found on their Facebook Event Page. All proceeds will be donated to CMHA-PEI.
- TICKETS/HOCKEY – CMHA-PEI and the Charlottetown Islanders are teaming up for a game day event on February 1st at Eastlink Centre. Get tickets and join us for some fun times and a chance to win some great prizes! Tickets can be purchased at the Eastlink Centre Box Office in person or online.
- REGISTER FOR THE PEI MARATHON – between December 15th and December 30th and receive 15% off early bird rates! Choose the “round to raise” option. The difference will be donated to CMHA-PEI.
- MAKE A DONATION IN SOMEONE’S NAME and we’ll send them a Christmas card letting them know what just went down. Call us a (902) 566-3034 or donate online and tell us it’s a Christmas gift in the notes section.