There are many different ways to donate to CMHA-PEI Division.
IN PERSON – Drop by 178 Fitzroy Street in Charlottetown between the hours of 9:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m., Monday through Friday.
BY PHONE – Call 902-566-3034 between the hours of 9:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m., Monday through Friday.
BY MAIL – you can send a cheque or money order to: P.O. Box 785 – 178 Fitzroy Street, Charlottetown, PE C1A 7L9 Please make payable to Canadian Mental Health Association – PEI Division
VIA TEXT – Starting July 18, 2017 you can text GIVE4MH to 20222 to donate $5 or $10 to the Canadian Mental Health Association, PEI Division.
- Your generous donation will be added to your next mobile bill by your mobile service provider.
- No standard text messaging fees are incurred by donors to initiate or complete a text message donation.
- No portion of any amount donated is held by participating wireless providers. CMHA -PEI will receive 100% of your donation.
- All mobile users can obtain a tax receipt for their donation made via text message by visiting: http://receipt.mobilegiving.ca.
- Mobile users can donate up to $30/month
ONLINE – You can donate online through Canadahelps.org; a secure online donation platform that allows users to donate to any registered Canadian charity. Click the “Donate Now” button below.
CHARITABLE TAX RECEIPTS – Tax receipts for donations made over the phone will be mailed to donors. Receipts for donations made in person can be collected on the spot. Online donors will be sent a tax receipt via email within 24 hours.
CMHA-PEI Charitable Tax Number 106863590 RR0001
All donations to CMHA-PEI remain in the province and go to initiatives, services and programs for Islanders.