CMHA PEI Learning, Training and Support Hub uses adult education strategies and health promotion approaches to help individuals, families and professionals increase awareness, improve their wellbeing, foster positive mental health, and develop skills for resilience.
All courses are free. Anyone aged 16+ is welcome to register. These courses were developed and are delivered by individuals with relevant lived experience and by people with relevant training and professional backgrounds.
- Free - Online Webinar - Navigating Relationships - July 29, 2021 - 7:00 pm to 8:30 pm
- Free - Training Session - Facilitator Training - August 11, 2021 - 9:00 am to 12:00 pm
- Free - Online Webinar - Considering Your Physical Health - August 12, 2021 - 7:00 pm to 8:30 pm
- Free - Online Webinar - Insights to Bipolar - August 23, 2021 - 7:00 pm to 8:30 pm
- Free - Training Session - Facilitator Training - August 26, 2021 - 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm