You can make mental health matter. There are many ways you can help CMHA-PEI promote the mental health of all Islanders and support the resiliency and recovery of those experiencing mental illness.
- Donate today
- Make a monthly, quarterly or annual pledge
- Become a member
- Leave a gift in your will
- Give the gift of securities
- Get your employer to match your donation
- Sponsor and event
- Sponsor a program
- Organize your own fundraiser
- Buy tickets for our next event/fundraiser
- Support our supporters
- TAKE THE MENTAL HEALTH WEEK CHALLENGE!
Despite being part of a national organization, CMHA branches are independent operationally and programs and services vary between provinces and territories. All support received by CMHA-PEI goes to mental health programs and services for Islanders. Donations go to current areas of greatest need.