You can make mental health matter. There are many ways you can help CMHA-PEI promote the mental health of all Islanders and support the resiliency and recovery of those experiencing mental illness.
Please click on the links below for information on how to make a general donation, making gifts, sponsorship, and volunteer information.
- Donate today
- Make a monthly, quarterly or annual pledge
- Become a member
- Leave a gift in your will
- Give the gift of securities
- Get your employer to match your donation
- Sponsor and event
- Sponsor a program
- Organize your own fundraiser
- Buy tickets for our next event/fundraiser
- Support our supporters
Despite being part of a national organization, CMHA branches are independent operationally and programs and services vary between provinces and territories. All support received by CMHA-PEI goes to mental health programs and services for Islanders. Donations go to current areas of greatest need.